Riepilogo Offerta (codice 512041630)
- Data: 29-9-20
- Località: NAPOLI
- Area Funzionale: Amministrazione / Legale / Segreteria
- Retribuzione: non specificato
- Altre Info:
- Tipologia: Offerta di lavoro
- N.Posti: 1
- Contratto: Altro
- Orario: non specificato
- Settore: Società di servizi - Consulenza
For our location in Naples we have an interesting vacancy as:
- Team Assistant (m/f/d)
Start date is October 1st 2020 - or sooner if available.
Your tasks are:
- Provide direct administrative support to the local team
- Consolidate reports on a monthly basis as required and submit in the agreed format
- Ensure purchasing queries for relevant companies are dealt with in a timely manner if required
- Deal with and/or escalate any complaints to the Contract Manager
- Assist and support in the Volumetric Works Processes if required
- Assist and support in the Operational Processes
- Assist and support in all areas of Work Order Management and initiating the Purchase Order Process
- Any other tasks within your capabilities as directed by the Contract Manager
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship (e.g. diploma di superamento dell' esame di stato
- conclusive or higher) and already have initial work experience in a similar position
- You have strong organizational skills, are a team player and can work independently
- You already have professional experience of working within an office environment in a comparable position. Your working style is defined by commitment, flexibility, and a very good ability of understanding
- Good English and Italian communication skills enhance your professional profile
- You are experienced in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and have first experience in using ERP Systems like IFS and IMS
- Dealing with sensitive information is something you are used to
We offer interesting development opportunities in an international company and a unique working
environment. Since some of our administrative buildings are located on military premises, we are
subject to special security regulations, which require a perfect police clearance certificate.
Have we raised your interest?
Mr Beckers is looking forward to receiving your detailed application in English language (as PDF with
a maximum file size of 4 MB), stating your salary expectations and availability.
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.