Riepilogo Offerta (codice 512032255)
- Data: 27-8-20
- Località: MILANO
- Area Funzionale: Vendita / Distribuzione / Commerciale / Export
- Retribuzione: non specificato
- Altre Info:
- Tipologia: Offerta di lavoro
- N.Posti: 1
- Contratto: Assunzione a tempo indeterminato
- Orario: Full Time
- Settore: Commercio, Grande Distribuzione, Import / Export - Commercio
purchasing & administrative executive: dettaglio
The Watermark Collection are the pioneers of boutique luxury brassware (taps and showers), offering bold, handmade products produced for us, by skilled engineers and craftspeople in Brooklyn, New York. You can find us at www.thewatermarkcollection.eu
We offer an industrial-luxe visual for people who seek products that embody honesty of materials, tactility and individuality.
We are a young company experiencing the type of rapid growth that offers high job role potential and the opportunity to be part of a team that is committed to creating an influential multi-national brand.
Who We Seek
We are currently in the process of establishing our operations base in Italy (Milan). As a result, we are seeking an enthusiastic and capable Purchasing and Administrative Executive to join our team.
Proficiency with English language is a must as all communications with clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders will be in English
Given the nature of a start-up environment, the right individual will have a strong willingness to learn about purchasing but also to get involved on all areas of the business.
We would like to hear from individuals with excellent attention to detail, a willingness to work flexibly to meet changing requirements and the ability to work under pressure during busy periods.
This is a pivotal role within the organisation as it requires strong coordination with all suppliers, clients and internal functions (sales, warehousing, shipping, etc).
Future member of the team will be responsible for:
- Purchasing all products and services required by the business (e.g. goods sold to clients, spare parts, services, etc). This includes placing purchase orders with suppliers, making sure that order confirmations sent by suppliers are accurate.
- Monitoring suppliers' production time and ensure that no order goes beyond the expected date. In case this should occur, the right candidate will take immediate measures to minimise any disruption to the client and will promptly alert internal stakeholders.
- Operating as interface between suppliers and the sales team for any enquiry they might have.
- Proactively identifying and implementing savings opportunities. This includes scouting the market for alternative suppliers or goods and seeking to obtain better pricing or more efficient processes with existing suppliers.
- Controlling accuracy of invoices from suppliers' in terms of goods descriptions, quantities and prices and authorise payments
- Supporting warehousing and shipping activities. This includes preparing reports of goods expected to come in every week and supporting with prioritisation of deliveries to client.
- Assessing adequacy of current stock levels and replenishment policies for components held in stock and look for constant improvement of the same.
- Proactively looking to improve the company overall procurement and logistic processes
Experience and Skills required:
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including use of formulas)
- Outstanding attention to detail and a natural urge towards neatness in all working activities
- The ability to work in autonomy in a small environment and to meet regular and required deadlines
- A can-do attitude and willingness to get involved in a range of areas outside of the specific job description
- Problem solving abilities and willingness to use your own initiative to drive improvements in processes
- Understanding of procurement processes
- Willingness to learn about all technical aspects of our products
- Minimum of high school diploma is required
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
L'annuncio per Purchasing & Administrative Executive The Watermark Collection NON E' PIU' ATTIVO
QUINDI, NON PUOI RISPONDERE A QUESTO ANNUNCIO