Riepilogo Offerta (codice 512204074)
- Data: 25-10-22
- Località: BIELLA
- Area Funzionale: Risorse umane / Personale / Organizzazione
- Retribuzione: non specificato
- Altre Info:
- Tipologia: Offerta di lavoro
- N.Posti: 1
- Contratto: Altro
- Orario: non specificato
- Settore: Industria -
We are a medium-sized and international family company, with a dynamic and creative environment and a great team spirit.
Uniformity in organization and production in the Südwolle Group assures constant quality and efficiency to guarantee the highest level of competitiveness worldwide.
We are looking for a HR Generalist for our location in Gaglianico, starting as early as possible.
• Ensuring optimization of core HR processes such as recruiting, onboarding, performance assessment and people development, in the daily practice of the HR department.
• Recruiting and selecting personnel in consultation with the operating departments, and offer support in the onboarding processes
• Enforcing company policies and practices.
• Overseeing the payroll and HR administrative activity, preparing different HR reports and Kpis.
• Providing support and advice to the employees, strengthen the connection and collaboration between them, regarding different aspects of HR areas like procedures, labor legal aspects.
• Supporting and reporting to the local Responsible of HR department, collaborating with HR team from other sites, participating as a team member in international projects.
• At least 2 years’ experience in the fields of human resources payroll, legal labor contract aspects, recruiting and welfare benefits, nice to have experience in an international company.
• Degree or Diploma with specialization in human resources management or similar.
• Very good command of the English language, spoken and written.
• Profound knowledge of MS-Office, Good knowledge and understanding of HR Digital Tools.
• Good communication skills, sociable and high level of social competence and skills.
• Teamwork oriented, analytical and data driven.
We offer an ideal working environment for your professional career and personal development. You can expect responsible and challenging tasks in an international context.
We provide attractive working conditions in an efficient, forward-thinking, and innovative company with matrix organization and flat hierarchies focused on the development and increase of the engagement of the people.
Now it is your turn.
Why not spin your future success together with us and send us your application in English and Italian to the following
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.